Roof Care Tips For Colorado Homes
These simple roof care tips will help you prolong the life of your roof and help you keep potential hazards from turning into major expenses.
- Make sure there are no tree limbs touching your roof, keep it free of leaves, pine needles, and other debris, and regularly trim tree branches that are close to the roof.
- Clean gutters regularly or use gutter guards.
- Regularly inspect roof installations like dryer vents, air conditioning units or antennas to ensure that the roof seal is properly maintained.
- Having your roof professionally cleaned with an algaecide like the EPA-approved Roof-A-Cide® whenever moss, mildew, and algae are present will significantly extend the life of your roof, but be sure you’re dealing with someone who knows what they’re doing, like Florida Southern Roofing or you could end up with significant damage to the roofing material.
- If your roof is more than 15 years old, you should have it professionally inspected annually for any potential dangers or problems.
Our 17-point Roof Inspection will leave you with a written report on the condition of your roof as well as pictures of any problem areas we find and a written estimate for the suggested repairs. And, when it comes to maintenance, Mountain Reach Roofing Colorado will customize a maintenance plan that ensures the longevity of your roof and helps you catch small problems before they lead to costly repairs. Check these easy care roofing steps
Free Estimate And Expert Consultation
If you think there may be an issue with your roof or gutters or have general roof care questions, give us a call and we can schedule one of our experts to give you free estimate. There is no cost to you for this or any additional free estimate. We will give you a detailed report to let you know what might be done to prolong the life of your roof or gutters or if it might need replacement. We’ve raised the standards of roofing contractors in Colorado because we put customer service, honesty and integrity above all else. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you. With over 40 years of experience in providing free estimates and 17,000 satisfied customers, we are eager to earn your business and help you find the right solutions to your roofing or gutter needs.
Mountain Reach Roofing And Gutters will help you every step of the way. We have certified and licensed roofers, gutter installers, and exteriors experts ready to consult you and offer you their experience. In the wide range of roofing companies in the Greater Denver Area, there are few that are not represented entirely through a “Sales” person or “Door Knocker” or “Storm Chaser”. At Mountain Reach you are guaranteed to work with a professional, experienced installer every time, not just a guy in a polo shirt that has never swung a hammer. We have a full staff of experienced roofers, gutter installers, siding and windows experts, and general contractors ready to help guide you through our stress free process and be there for you for years to come for maintenance advice, service and more. We Go Above And Beyond!